Upon This Rock - The Radio Show

Photo by Flavio Gasparini on unsplash
It's all happening folks. I just got back from the studio after a conversation with the Station Manager at CrossRhythms, and it's all systems go for a pilot programme for a new daytime show called Upon This Rock.

Upon This Rock will be a one hour programme that exclusively features a CCM artist or band, including interviews, biography, history, insights, and of course several tracks from the said artist.

I'm looking forward to producing and recording these shows, because I love talking to fellow musicians about what inspires them, how and why they write their songs, what 'performance' is all about, and life in general. There is quite a lot of research, writing, recording and editing to be done, but I'm going to be learning as I go and I know it will be great fun.

I have some interesting and hopefully exciting and inspirational shows planned that will feature some of the brightest and best CCM artists of the current scene. Music will range from urban, through rock and indie, to roots, country and folk. I will tell you more about this new project on the blog as it develops.

You can listen to CrossRhythms Radio at any time in any place online here.

Creative Commons License
Upon This Rock - The Radio Show by Steve Wheeler was written in Plymouth, England and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Jesus was a punk'

Pioneers of CCM: Parchment

Dartmoor prison blues